Monday 24 June 2013

Acceptance

There are several things that I worry about.

I worry about the fact that I don't have a Mum anymore and how that will affect me in the future.

I worry about the fact that I still can't accept myself for who I am.

I worry that I'll never find someone who will love me and accept me for who I am.

I worry that I have become too reclusive.

I worry about the fact that I don't have that many friends.

I worry about not having enough friends.

I worry about my Sister.

I worry about my Dad.

I worry about my Nan and Grandad.

I worry about my Nan.

I worry about my job and how secure it is.

I worry about whether I am in the right job and whether I'll be stuck doing the same thing forever and a day.

I worry that people might think I'm weird.



No comments:

Post a Comment